I just fell in love with the girl who wrote the below explanatory paragraph about the above headband. I think you will fall head over heels with her the you read it too. This is not exactly rare for me, what can I say, I can’t help myself when it comes to fellow writers! Oh yeah and you should ABSOLUTELY check out the website this awesome chick is behind because it is utterly amazing and has some of the best, most outrageously incredible clothing and goodies available for purchase. Sidenote, their mission statement, is equally as smashing as their merch. Both of which I just naturally stumbled upon to my delight via Pinning. The below is a direct quote from my new girl crush who can be found at www.SHINESTY.com
“Before I get into the details of this retro ski headband, let me help you out. It took me 4 months to figure out what Le Tits Now meant. Say it 5 times fast. You see, it sounds like “Late, It’s Now!” Consider this retro headband a wearable alarm clock, telling you you’re late, and now is the time to get up and go. Slide it on, cover half your head and get to work. Because you are late!*Disclaimer: Le Tits Now actually means “Let It Snow” for those of us who aren’t late to work every day.*
So, in all calmness, let me breathe a minute:… So, I hand picked some of my fav looks, naturally I found way more than just a few that I love, nonetheless only leaving us all with more to choose from to stay warm and chic this winter for the chilly months. I was sure to pick items that would easily transition from AS (Aprés Ski) to whatever the rest of your day or your day prior had in store, ie: the avenue, date night PTA meetings and everything other than actually skiing, Godforbid. From hitting the slopes to hitting the booze, and slamming the snooze I am here to reassure you that yes, you can in fact look incredible and be equally as comfortable all at once. Check out these adorable, pieces that allow you to do just that. Falling in at ALL different price points, I was having an inner tug of war between my appreciation for the aesthetic and passion behind the items in the realm of couture slash super fashion forward pieces such as Fendi’s puffer coats that are like $5k a pop to the $12 ski caps which are 100% way more up my alley. It is all about mixing it up after all right?!
- If you love neutrals like I do, don’t miss this ski jacket, vest or pants. Love that you can style them easily with plain black separates, or wear them together!
- Stand out and stay dry in these metallic gold rubber snow boots! So fun!
- Looking for a super thick and warm sweater for off the slopes? I can’t recommend this $68 style enough. I have it and love it!
- Keep things simple in this faux fur trim black ski jacket!
- Stay warm and comfortable in a cute pair of snow boots like this or this!
- Be easy to spot in this colorful ski jacket!
- These padded gloves are heavy duty and give you the mobility you need when skiing!
- These faux leather leggings look great with sweaters and boots, perfect for a little après-ski action!
- I am OBSESSED with this vest! It’s a splurge, but it’s gorgeous.
- Nothing says winter like a fair isle sweater? I have this one and love it. Such great neutrals!
The above items can be purchased here