1. CBD oil relieves foot pain.Yup, just put some on the ball of your foot 5 minuets before slipping into those glass slippers and you can say bye, bye to any stiletto pain.
2. Use a sponge to remove deodorant.
We all have been there. Don’t let those heinous white streaks take your look down. OR, I guess you could use nylon socks, but who actually buys nylon socks? Just saying.
3. Gaffer tape to tuck the girls in and up. Gigi Hadid spoke about it to Good Morning America, saying it pulls the girls up, “it keeps the cleavage natural, and keeps your breasts up and tight all night long.”
4. Bar soap makes the zipper go up. Acting as a lubricant agent the soap will actually help any snag or stuck zipper make its way to completion.
5. Snap, snap with a flash. Take some practice pics before making your debut – even the worst lighting won’t show you what the flash does.
6. Avoid any slip up’s. Rubbing down the soles of new shoes will help with any sort of slip factor.
7. Lip balm – does a fly away good. Dab a tad on any annoying fly aways with a touch of lip balm to tame you’re mane.