Whether it is Sunday Funday or some idle Tuesday when you feel like sipping mimosas, making a bagel board and lounging around with friends, these are my ultimate favorite dishes to bring or have at any brunch. They are gorgeous, delicious and always a hit!
Before we start, let me note a few things:
I am a firm believer in getting creative in the kitchen! From the recipe itself to the presentation, I have the most fun when I spontaneously add a dash of this or an entirely new ingredient to the mix all together. Just remember to make a note to yourself when you do, if you do, so that you can remember what you did differently in the case that this batch of whatever you are making just so happens to be the best you ever made!
If you are heading straight to the carb with the bagel board, click ahead –>for the recipe and deets, click here
Check out the best, prettiest and most popular of all: Cantaloupe Caprese Salad Ingredients
- 1 cantaloupe halved and seeded
- 1 8- ounce container mozzarella balls I used pearl size balls
- 8-10 slices prosciutto shredded into large pieces
- 1/4 cup basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Use a melon baller to scoop balls from the cantaloupe halves and add to a large bowl. Add the mozzarella balls and the torn prosciutto. Sprinkle with the basil and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey and white balsamic vinegar together and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle over the cantaloupe and toss to coat. Season with more salt and pepper and additional herbs to taste.