GG’s 30 min-No-Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Tart
It might look like a lot of work but this tart is deceptively simple and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. How can you resist that offer?
Mmmm, this festive white chocolate cranberry tart is so incredibly smooth and creamy, you’re going to be in heaven. It’s decadent filling is so delicious with no baking required. The perfect dessert to bring to any holiday party.
The cranberries and white chocolate are a perfect combination for this time of year. A match made in heaven! The cranberry jam is so fresh and fruity with a slight tartness. It works so well with the decadent, raw, white chocolate filling.
Cranberry White Chocolate Tart
yield: 8-10 slices prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 30 minutes additional time: 3 hours total time: 3 hours 40 minutes
This festive white chocolate cranberry tart is so incredibly smooth and creamy, you’re gonna be in heaven. It’s decadent filling is so delicious with no baking required.
* 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
* 1/2 cup raw almonds
* 5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)**
* 2 tbsp maple syrup
* 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
* 1 cup water
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1 tsp agar agar (substitute with gelatin powder 1:1 ratio)
white chocolate layer
* ⅔ cup coconut milk (sub with cashew milk)
* 1 cup raw cashews (soaked*)
* ¾ cup cacao butter (sub with vegan white chocolate), melted and cooled
* 1/3 cup maple syrup
* Pinch of salt
* 4 tbsp vegan white chocolate, melted and cooled
* For the crust add oats and almonds into a food processor. Pulse until combined and add maple syrup and coconut oil. Process into a moist mixture. Firmly press dough into the tart and press up on the sides as well. Bake at 350F for about 10-15 minutes until crust appears golden brown. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
* In a small saucepan add cranberries, water and maple syrup. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes over low-medium heat until cranberries have broken down. With a hand mixer puree cranberries and add a little bit of water if sauce is too thick. Add 1 tsp of agar agar powder (or gelatin powder) and simmer for another 5 minutes over low-medium heat. Set aside to cool for a couple minutes, then spread cranberry jam/sauce into the crust (½ way full) and let set in the fridge for another 15 minutes.
* In the meantime prepare the white chocolate layer. Melt white chocolate and cacao butter in a small saucepan over low heat and set aside.
* In a food processor or high speed blender add cashews, maple syrup and coconut milk. Process until completely smooth. Add melted chocolate/cacao butter and process until combined. Pour white chocolate mixture into the tart and let set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours. Garnish with sugar coated cranberries and white chocolate chips and serve immediately.
* Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
On top of that this tart is raw, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and gluten-free. It’s crust is made with oats, almonds, coconut oil and maple syrup. The filling is a mix of cashews, coconut milk, vegan white chocolate chips, maple syrup and coconut oil. To make it look more festive way I coated cranberries with maple syrup and granulated monk fruit sweetener. Aren’t they pretty?
In case you were wondering how to prepare these gorgeous looking cranberries…
I’ve Left The Secret For You Here
* In a medium sized pan add water and maple syrup. Heat over medium to high heat until it starts to bubble. Simmer for a couple minutes, then add the cranberries. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes over low heat until almost now liquid remains. It will appear very stick, similar to caramel sugar.
* Transfer onto a cooling rack and let them sit for about 1-2 minutes. Then place them in a bowl or onto a plate filled with either monk fruit sweetener or granulated sugars. Coat them well and transfer back onto a cooling rack. Let them dry until maple has hardened and sugar is stuck to the cranberries.
*soak cashews in water overnight or for at least 3-4 hours.
**use refined (vs unrefined) coconut oil to avoid coconut flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vegan white chocolate
Paleo, vegan white chocolate
9-inch tart pan