Check out these sweet treats for the upcoming 4th of July festivities!! And don’t worry – there’s a delicious fruit option for those hoping to remain a ~little~ health conscious.
Candy Fireworks Cupcake Toppers
– Candy Melts (we used Red and Turquoise)
– Parchment Paper
– Cookie Sheet
– Ziploc Bag
- Pour melts into a small pan and put on LOW heat. Stir constantly until all melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into the ziploc bag and cut the tip.
- Pipe melts onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add sprinkles and let set or put in the fridge to set.
- Gently add fireworks to the cupcakes. Serve and enjoy.
Patriotic Cookie Cake
- 1 – 16.5 oz refrigerated roll of chocolate chip cookies
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 cup Red, White and Blue M&Ms (we found ours at Target)
- 1 cup chopped White Kit-Kats
- Vanilla Candy Coating
- Begin by preheating oven to temperature on cookie roll.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Take out cookie dough from package and press together. Roll out until it’s a circle that is about ¼ inch thick. Cook 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookie cool.
- Frost cookie with frosting.
Top with cut up Kit-Kats, M&Ms, and Sprinkles. Drizzle with vanilla candy coating if desired.
Patriotic Fruit Pizza
- Flatout Flatbread or Flatout Pizza Crust
Almond Buttercream Frosting:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 TB milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place flatbread on a foil lined baking sheet and spread with butter. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 5-6 minutes. Let cool.
- While flatbread is baking, rinse strawberries, cut off tops and slice in quarters length-wise. Pat try and set aside.
- Make frosting by creaming together the butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar, almond extract, and milk – mix well.
Spread frosting over cooled flatbread. Right before serving top with blueberries in the corner and strawberries in a row. Pipe on more frosting between strawberry rows. Serve immediately. ENJOY!