- 12 frozen phyllo shells
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese chevre
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Fill each phyllo shell with about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese each. Top with just a pinch of thyme and a drizzle of honey (about 1/8 teaspoon of honey per cup, just eyeball it). Bake for 6–7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top each cup with another pinch of thyme and about 1 teaspoon of pomegranate arils. Serve warm or at room temperature.