Please join the YMCA of Greenwich for our “Father’s Day Classic” at Burning Tree Country Club, Greenwich, CT!
To bring together and strengthen the community through programs and services that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all men, women and children.
Delivering lasting personal and social change so everyone has the opportunity to grow and thrive regardless of age, income or background.
Our Promise For The Next Century Of Service
The Y’s presence and partnerships will reach farther, ensuring future generations will live healthier lives, create stronger connections with one another and contribute to a better community
Be a part of a leading nonprofit organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
When you join the Y, you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.