Are you considering CoolSculpting to freeze away diet or exercise resistant fat WITHOUT surgery? Top 5 reasons why the Connecticut Skin Institute based in Stamford, CT is the place for you.
1) Connecticut Skin Institute’s Harvard trained dermatologist, Dr. Omar Ibrahimi, does each treatment and assessment himself. He does not delegate to a non-physician. He is a firm believer that for best results, a physician should be involved in the entire treatment process.
2) Dr. Ibrahimi has trained and served as faculty with the Harvard dermatologists who invented CoolSculpting. He is a nationally recognized laser/device expert who has written research papers and book chapters on lasers and speaks at the various national laser/dermatology meetings.
3) They own two CoolSculpting machines so for body areas that allow dualsculpting, they can treat you in half the time as places that do not own two machines.
4) They are currently the #1 CoolSculpting Provider in CT as of Q1, 2015.
5) Last but not least, they are offering a promotion of up to 25% off with packages. Reference this post for reduced consultation fee (consultation fee is applied to first treatment).
Call the office at 203-428-4440 to book your consultation.
999 Summer St, Suite 305, Stamford, CT 06905 (free parking garage)