for July 1, 5PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 16, 2017
Contact: Colleen Stewart, 914-374-0633
Chopped Champions & Super-Star Chefs from across North America Meet on the Farm for One Night Only for a Collaborative Tasting Dinner on July 1
Experience creative cooking rooted in chefs region’s ingredients and traditions
Chefs’ Night Out on the Farm, an exclusive dining event on Saturday, July 1 at 5pm, featuring six top chefs from Austin, Toronto, NYC and the Hudson Valley (including repeat winner of the popular Food Channel cooking competition show Chopped), who will offer a six-course tasting menu for guests to be served on a one of the chef’s working farm in Sherman, CT.
WHO: Six of North America’s top chefs:
- Rich Parente, Clocktower Grill, Hudson Valley – Host
- Shawn Burnette, Heritage Food + Drink, Hudson Valley
- Emily Chapman, Pasquale Jones and Chopped Champion, NYC
- Ned Elliot, Foreign & Domestic and founder of Indie Chefs Week, Austin
- Nate Middleton, Home of the Brave, Toronto
- David Santos, Good Stock & Nashville Hot Chicken Pop Ups, NYC
WHAT: Chefs’ Night Out on the Farm will be a dining experience of open kitchen cooking right on the farm. Each chef will cook and present a special tasting for dining guests right on the farm. Beer and wine included in the fare.
WHEN: Saturday, July 1, 5PM
WHERE: Clocktower Farm, 126 Route 39 North, Sherman, Conn
WHY: “I asked some of my friends, who happen to be incredible chefs from New York City, Austin, Toronto and the Hudson Valley, to spend some time on the farm. This is a great chance for people to meet this generation of culinary masterminds and taste what they’ve got to offer,” says Rich Parente. Rich and his wife Cassie own Clocktower Farm and Clocktower Grill.
- 5pm-9pm, Saturday, July 1
- Clock Tower Farm, 126 Route 39 North, Sherman, Conn.
- Tickets: $125 and can be purchased at Eventbrite. Space is limited.
- Beer and wine provided.
- Parking on the farm.
Contact: email@example.com or 914.374.0633