1. It’s the ave. And at one point or another driving down it repeatedly was cool.
2. It’s the city, not New York City, and we go in/out spontaneously, via car.
3. It’s PoCho, not Port Chester.
4. Mugs are for the morning, demitasse are for the evening.
5. Arch Street was where it was at for grades 5-8, now you frequent events there or sit on the board.
6. You remember when Saks was Woolworth and you know all about the chirping downstairs.
7. You have spent at least one 4th of July at Binney Park.
9. Summers are a ghost town and we kind of love it.
10. All whites for tennis and croquet only.
11. 2am would not be the same without Glory Days.
12. It’s just Tod’s.
13. Paul Tudor Jones house = the only holiday destination.
14. The porch at Henkelmann is the only porch we sit on.
16. You only get you linens at Lynnen’s.
17. A bunch of 16 year olds casually lounging at a 20,000 square ft house in back country = norm.