Tired of boring old buffets for your wedding? Try these food stations that will mix things up a bit have your guests going back for more! From full blown meals to sides and desserts, these stops will leave your guests full and happy! Themed stations are all the rage so don’t miss this trend! Check out our list for what we think you’re going to love!
- Southern Comfort Station. Abigail Kirsch at Tappan Hill Mansion brings couple who share a love for southern cuisine the ultimate food station. Their dishes include, Cajun fried chicken (served on cornbread waffles with pickled vegetable chow-chow); savory short rib in a jar (barbecued boneless short ribs and carrot/yam mash with a chipotle crumb crust); mac ’n’ cheese cupcakes (cheddar, pimentos, and scallions topped with salsa verde and crispy kale); sweet-potato fries with honey grain mustard sauce; bayou salad (peaches, candied peanuts, carrots, cabbage, peppers, and peach bourbon vinaigrette); and Southern snacks (house-made BBQ potato chips, baked okra crisps, and caramelized Vidalia onion dip). There are also a variety of extras that you can add on depending on your taste and your party size! Find out more by visiting their website, www.abigailkirsch.com
- Hudson Valley Bounty Table. Bridge Creek Catering brings fresh and local samplings of all that the Hudson Valley has to offer and is a big hit with wedding goers! With a selection of cured meats and artisanal cheeses; fresh seasonal fruit; dried fruit and house-made spiced nuts; bread and crackers; imported olives; chicken-liver mousse; whole-grain mustard; market-fresh vegetables with olive tapenade and pesto aioli; and red-pepper hummus with toasted pita chips, your guests will undoubtedly be back to the table for seconds! Find out more by visiting their website, www.bridgecreekcatering.com
- Pamela’s Personalized French Fry Station. For something a little more youthful and fun, Pamela’s Traveling Feast brings fries to your wedding! You can choose from a variety of fries including shoestring, thick-cut, waffle, curly, and even the initials of the couple that are hand-cut from a selection of Idaho potatoes, sweet potatoes, zucchini, polenta, turnips, pickles, green beans, bananas, and apples. Pamela’s also offers a huge variety of toppings such as parmesan cheese, truffle oil, house-made condiments ranging from ketchup to ranch dressing, roasted garlic and rosemary oil, brown gravy, and cinnamon marshmallow fluff. Find out more by visiting their website, www.pamelasny.com
- Cocktail-Style Stations. If you’re looking for something more exotic than is sure to bring Nisa Lee Events station to your wedding! By choosing a minimum of three stations, each of which serves a different type of cuisine, your guest will be able to travel around the world. You can choose Mediterranean and Thai, Churrascaria and Sushi, and more! Each station includes a vast assortment of decadent dishes specific to their type of cuisine. This station will surely spice up your wedding and add the type of pizzazz you’re looking for. Find out more by visiting their website, www.nisalee.com
- Donut Worry. Be Married. For the best dessert around, The Grandview Elegant Events donuts will add that special and personalized touch to your wedding! Not only does this station come with delicious donuts but it also comes with the amazing “custom tabletop art-pieces display our sugary, mouthwatering donuts. Rows upon rows of donut varieties can be customized to your wedding theme and style. Our displays are handmade to give couples the option of spelling out monograms and hashtags”. You can choose from so many different kinds of donuts like glazed, iced, frosted, milk-chocolate dream, French cruller, cinnamon sugar, caramel-maple-glazed, and hot chocolate with marshmallows. The icing can be any color, and then we can add sprinkles, glitter, stripes, or other embellishments. Find out more by visiting their website, www.grandviewevents.com